Does anyone have a sample babysitting Ad?

Hi: I am a mom of three (12 1/2 year old boy, 20 month baby girl and 10 month old baby boy), I work full time and am looking to hire a babysitter.

I am going to post for high school babysitters for the summer and need a sample ad to send to the school. I thought I would inquire to see if anyone had a sample before i start from scratch.

thanks in advance for your help.

jjengle

Asked by jjengle at 9:29 AM on Mar. 21, 2011 in General Parenting

• personally, i would look for more of a grandmother type than a high schooler. i think a 10 mo, and a 20 mo are a lot for a teen.
    in the past i ran an ad like this:
    our family is looking for a caring responsible person to have fun with our 2 and 3 yo boys part time, flexible hours.
    i never expected our babysitters to be cooks or maids. their job was to make sure that my boys had fun while i was at work.
    i just know moms that expect way too much...and have to deal with firing and quitting babysitters a lot.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:03 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Look at the job posts at care.com for ideas.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 11:03 AM on Mar. 21, 2011