Facebook question.

What would make the posts on someone's page disappear? Other than the person deleting them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Technology

• eh fb been having issues
    check back later
    i bet it is there
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Either the poster deleting them or if they're nasty, someone reporting them and fb deleting them. 99% chance the poster is deleting them. I do it all the time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• They could have blocked them from a certain group of people. I frequently post stuff on my wall for only certain people, and others simply can't see those items. If you saw it previously, but it's not there now, they may have edited the post to only show to certain people.
    mommaserene

Answer by mommaserene at 9:33 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I'm just thinking they've been deleted. This person wouldn't block me and like I said...most of posts are ministry based...no reason to report. Thank you. More than likely...it's Facebook having issues...that seems to happen often...ugh!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:01 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• A gliche.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 3:25 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• If the person didn't deleted. Maybe Face book is having problems
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 3:21 PM on Mar. 23, 2011