Round ligament pain

Can someone tell me what round ligament pain actually feels like? I'm 20 weeks and for the past couple of days, I've had an achy, heavy, pulling sensation in my uterus. I'm taking it this is what they call round ligament pain?

blainesmommy03

Asked by blainesmommy03 at 3:45 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i explain it as a sharmp instant quick pulling feeling in your stomach. mine usually would happen on my lower right side of my belly. i havent had any of those pains for a few weeks now though :)
    sounds like ligaments stretching to me though!
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:54 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• It's a little different for every woman. Mine was a low throbbing ache that was pretty much constant. It did'nt come and go. What you've described sounds liek it could be exactly that, RLP BUT just incase call and describe it to a nurse at your OB please. Just in case it's not you know?
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 4:06 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Mine were short stabbing pains that would only happen when he moved and elbowed me there. Since I've been seeing my chiropracter, I haven't had a problem at all.
    Babyness

Answer by Babyness at 3:01 PM on Nov. 26, 2008