Has anyone tried the Direct Ecig or any electronic cigarettes?

Did u like them?How much were they? i know its $4.95 for s&h for the trial offer but i want to know what the cost is...

PrettyBaby24

Asked by PrettyBaby24 at 9:58 AM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Entertainment

• My mom is using one brand, but I don't remember which one. She says they're much heavier than regular cigarettes and don't feel real.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:08 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I use GreenSmoke. And loved them so much I became an affiliate. They are the best I found, different flavors and strength and they feel real, look real... The whole bit. The initial start up is a bit costly, but after that it works out to about $3 for what equals a pack. Plus, for me, I smoke less than I did when I had regular cigs. When I was smoking real cigs, I smoked a pack a day, Mostly because I wouldn't smoke half a cig and save it for later, even if I got my fix. With these, I know I can't finish it, so I smoke til my craving is gone instead. So a single cartridge (which equals about 20 reg cigs) lasts me about 1 1/2 - 2 days rather than a pack a day like before...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:26 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• tries one once. I don't remember which brand, but I liked it.
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 10:49 AM on Mar. 21, 2011