IS ANYONE ELSE GETTING WEIRD GIFT UNDER THEIR TREE?? I AM GETTING GIFTS THAT FOR ONE I DIDN'T THINK WERE EVEN ON THE LIST AND SECOND FROM PEOPLE WHO AREN'T ON CM AND MEN TOO???

BaileighBoo

Asked by BaileighBoo at 3:47 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in About CafeMom

• OK, I JUST SAW SOME ELSES PAGE THAT HAS EXACTLY 100 GIFTS JUST LIKE MINE AND I LOOKED AT HER GIFTS AND SHE HAS ALL THE SAME ONES I DO. IS LIKE A JOKE OR SOMETHING, I DONT REMEMBER THIS HAPPENING LAST YR. I FEEL INVADED. CM IS FOR US MOMS AND THAT TREE WAS FOR ME AND MY GIRL AND NOW I HAVE PORN UNDER IT!!! GREAT!!
    BaileighBoo

Answer by BaileighBoo at 3:54 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• What are you talking about? Can you be more specific so other moms here won't do the same thing? Thanks!
    goinginsane1

Answer by goinginsane1 at 4:30 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I e-mailed them and they said that because it's from a 3rd party site they can't do anything about it.
    jms124

Answer by jms124 at 4:31 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Thanks everyone! I am just going to delete it from my page! I think some how its is getting crossed thru another website! Everyone should check what gifts they have under their tree too. I just thought it was crazy that I had 100 gifts when the day before I only 3 lol.
    BaileighBoo

Answer by BaileighBoo at 9:42 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Ok, so i just went to go deleted and before I did I noticed I know have 206 gifts twice as many as yesterday and the first one I picked to look at was a tall black box with purple ribbon from a "somebody??" and it was porn dvd tickle with pickles. I also noticed that other people who this is happening to also have the same gifts from the same people as me too! Thanks again for all your help. Also have an awesome thanksgiving!
    BaileighBoo

Answer by BaileighBoo at 9:44 AM on Nov. 26, 2008