What is thisss???/

for bout the past week, maybe a little bit less i have been getting a sick feeling in my stomach. Its throughout the day and is really irritating. Its not morning sickness, its different. i get a sick feeling throughout my whole body when i walk around and very light headaches.
when i was little i would get like this every night and it lasted about a year. i never found out what it was though.
anyway, im starting to get that same feeling.
any ideas of what it could be? I'm almost 29 weeks btw.

thanks :)

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 3:50 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• PS
    I dont take any medicine like tylenol or anything, and havent for a few years so i am not going to start especially while im pregnant... :) just to throw that in there. any ideas of how to relieve it naturally would be appreciated.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:51 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• it sounds like maybe you are alittle enemic and need extra iron id ask your doctor to check your iron levels. or maybe you have low blood suger you should be getting that test here soon if you havnt already.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 3:56 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• f you are anemic try some like green veggis raw like broccooli or green beans ... also carrots not green ut help lol .. and ya cal your dr i hope you feel better honey
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:11 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Two things that come to mind: low iron (as previously suggested) and not enough fluids. Being dehydrated can not only make you feel sick, but it can lead to premature contractions (I don't drink a lot of fluids, I'm NEVER thirsty, and this was a problem for me when I was pregnant), and low iron zaps your energy and can make it harder to fight off little colds and things. I had low hemoglobin when I was a teenager and again when I was pregnant (actually, 50% of pregnant women do, and most don't know it!).

I wouldn't rule out morning sickness, either, as it can come at anytime during pregnancy and has tons of different symptoms.

I'm not into medication, either, but it's not good to be sick while you're pregnant, so I'd talk to your doc about what it could be.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:44 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Oh, and there are drug-free things to do for low iron as well, like the dark greens suggested early, more red meat, and blackstrap molasses. Good luck!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:45 PM on Nov. 25, 2008