FB question

I sorta new to FB - 6 mos. and want to know how do you type a post on your wall and mention someone's name -- it will hyperlink the name. I have a message out but they are taking to long to get back.

Is that clear - i.e. I want to thank Lucy Green for all her help yesterday. Lucy is my friend and I want her name tagge/undelined. Think that makes sense!

PurplWildFlower

Asked by PurplWildFlower at 10:21 AM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Technology

• You need to put @ right before the name without a space. Like @Lucy and it will pull it up.
    AshleyLynnW

Answer by AshleyLynnW at 10:25 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• #Person's name
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:25 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Type the symbol @, then type the person's name you want. Make sure there's no space between the @ and the name, or it won't work.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 10:32 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• bump

AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 10:22 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• click on the tab that says account on your FB home page (top right corner), then pick Help Center from that menu... you should find what you need there!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:24 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I did look in to the help portion nothing really there....I just thought maybe someone has did this before. Thanks anyway :)))))
    PurplWildFlower

Comment by PurplWildFlower (original poster) at 10:29 AM on Mar. 21, 2011