Absolute soonest...

I know the OTC test's state 4-5 days prior to your AF, but Im wondering if you can do it any earlier with success? Two reasons, A) Im dying to know! and B) I am NAUSEOUS as all heck and hope Im not just getting sick!!! Any ideas??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I tried one of the early ones at about 5 days past ovulation and got a positive with my first son but I know that is not the "norm". Good luck, if you're going to attempt buy the most sensitive test you can find and don't be too disappointed if it's negative, just test again later.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 3:54 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I would take the test and see what it says. If it is neg try again in a week. GL
    momofangels5

Answer by momofangels5 at 3:54 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• you can still try it and see if it works, but it may not. if it doesnt, no harm done wait about a week and try again.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:56 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Ten days past ovulation, per most of the kits. There isn't enough HcG before then.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:37 PM on Nov. 25, 2008