Please help me dear black friday shoppers!

Ok, I just got a new job that I officially start on saturday. I dont get my last paycheck from my old work until friday. So I cant buy new work clothes until then. I HAVE to buy parts of my uniform on friday because it is the only day I can b4 work. My question is: How are the crowds in the afternoon and evening? I am going to the salvation army or walmart for the pants and shirts. I am going to payless for my shoes. I hope somebody can answer this because I hate large crowds and the behavior(pushing people,fighting people,ect)that many(not all) black friday shoppers display on this day.

ICPclwnLOV

Asked by ICPclwnLOV at 3:53 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Shopping

• Early evening and lunch time always seemed to be the lull in the day. I was in retail for 7 yrs as a manager. Get in and get out..

I don't even leave the house that day! Be careful driving hun!

Congrats on the new job!
    StarMommy77

Answer by StarMommy77 at 5:57 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• black friday lasts throughout the WHOLE day.. its a lot worse in the morning, but it is stil packed and busy and lots of people the whole day. sooo idk i dont think there is much avoiding it.
    Anonymous

• I dont have to go out on friday(except to get my check n cash it). My Nana lent me her credit card and I got some clothes for work. I was able to get thew shoes on clearance plus use the coupon that my new work gave me.
    Later I stopped by my parent's house and my mom told me I should wait till friday and I just about had a heart attack!
    ICPclwnLOV

Answer by ICPclwnLOV at 7:52 PM on Nov. 25, 2008