Ok Ladies...I was supposed to start my period on the 3rd of this month...still nothing,and negative tests...whats going on????

I havent had a period this month and was supposed to start on the 3rd(March) and still nothing. My breasts are sore and so are my nipples, dull lower back ache, peeing a little more than usual,extremely tired,hungry constantly even after i eat a meal...10 minutes later im starving again...just yesterday started feeling nausous (sp?). I have taken like 6 tests one just this morning and it was negative. I havent been stressed and been pretty happy the past month...minus being tired which does make me kinda grumpy lol....but i want to know if any of you other mommys out there have been through this? have been pregnant and got a negative result???? I dont have insurance right now, so i cant really go to the dr yet until i do. Advice please !!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i didnt have a negative test while i was pregnant but i do know there are places like planned parenthood that will give you a free pregnancy test and if you call around there are also doctors who do give free pregnancy tests as well now whether or not they will do the blood test which you may need i dont know but its worth calling around and finding out
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 10:41 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• call around and see if there are any free clinics in your area that do free blood tests. That's really all I can tell you.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:14 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I would contact either Planned Parenthood or whatever local clinic is availabe for an exam.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 12:12 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• i have never had a negative test when i was preggers. id say go to a free clinic for a test if you are concerned
    asil

Answer by asil at 12:54 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• give it another week and try again. If its negitive again then get ahold of your doctor.
    miranda2011

Answer by miranda2011 at 1:21 PM on Mar. 21, 2011