my sister is 40 weeks and she wants to go in labor..she has been havin pains in her back and she walks all the time,she went to the doctor monday but the just told her to come back next monday..she is so ready to have him....

CAN ANY ONE HELP....PLEASE

babygirl070809

Asked by babygirl070809 at 2:38 PM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• nothing she can do except wait for either her body to go into labor or wait for them to induce her.
    greenegurls

Answer by greenegurls at 2:39 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Since she is 40 weeks and doc is planning to enduce her (that's what it sounds like his plan is..) she will more then likely go into labro right before that. I swear those unborn children has a sense of things!!!!!
    isaboo22

Answer by isaboo22 at 2:48 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I KNOW HOW SHE FEELS I WAS INDUCED AT 41 WEEKS. AND THAT SEEMED TO TAKE FOREVER. SHE JUST HAS TO WAIT TIL MONDAY OR WHEN THE BABY DECIDES TO COME. IT WILL BE SOON ENOUGH.
    HuntersMom4908

Answer by HuntersMom4908 at 3:59 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• LOL I KNOW THIS SOUNDS GROSS BUT SEX! SERIOUSLY! THERE IS SOMETHING IN THE SEAMEN THAT MAKES THE UTERUS CONTRACT. IT WORKED FOR ME AND FOR A COUPLE FRIENDS. SORRY IF T.M.I.
    Bayareamommy510

Answer by Bayareamommy510 at 4:02 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Actually, so far as I know, it's not the SEMEN that makes the uterus contract, but her orgasm. There is, however, a substance in the semen that can help soften the cervix.
    CreativeSpirit

Answer by CreativeSpirit at 5:27 PM on Jul. 9, 2008