Need a weight loss buddy, motivator?

I am trying to lose alot of weight a little over 100 lbs. I would like to find someone to be friends with who is in a similar situation to help keep each other motivated. If interested please email me.

jnd951999

Asked by jnd951999 at 10:33 AM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• i will in 10 more weeks! :( im preggo right now. im also trying to find a buddy. i have just under 100 to lose. maybe keep in touch with me, wether or not you find some one. i could use someone who is ahead of me in their journey to motivate me even more!!
    Jen.McCarthy88

Answer by Jen.McCarthy88 at 10:36 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I REALLY could use a partner for support and I would love to give it. PM me and we can chat! :)
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 5:15 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I don't have that much to lose but you can pm me if you want.
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 9:49 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Hi guys! New to the site and love the interaction I see already. I've never been able to stick with a diet for more than a few weeks. Not sure how this time is going to be different. An on-line diet buddy is great and all, but I think that I am going to need somebody to look me in the eye and keep me honest. A girl friend told me about WannaBuddy.com, a site that connects local people who are looking for a buddy. She found a running buddy and suggested that I could find a diet buddy there, too.
    AnnaF9000

Answer by AnnaF9000 at 12:41 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I need one too! Unfortunately I haven't a lot of spare time for emailing *sigh*
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 10:21 AM on Mar. 27, 2011