I am JEALOUS of HER!!

Well I wouldnt say jealous... I just thought that would be a good title. But I just hate being compared to her. I have the looks, she has the brains. She has the looks when she cakes on tons of make-up, but I for sure look better naked. LOL. OK- so let me get to the point. My "friend" just bought a brand new wedding set and it looks JUST like my wedding set from when I was married to my ex. I am now remarried, and now she thinks she is better than me bc her ring size is way bigger than the ring my now husband bought for me...

I am so mad bc although her and I come from a spanish culture when we see someone we give them a kiss on the cheek, she does it to MY husband. I have NEVER gone out of my way to kiss her husband on his cheek! She cakes on tons of makeup when MY husband comes around, but when HER husband is around, I dont try to make myself look good for him.. why? Bc I dont NEED to impress HIM!

She is always making fun of me, or talking crap about me. And I am tired of it.

I went over to my mothers for dinner and she was there with her daughter. She was sitting at the island on the laptop making my mother a web page and bragging about what she was doing. Then my mother comes out with "yeah she's doing it since you arent" ::EYE ROLL:: I think to myself... "why dont you adopt her then?? Sheesh!" So anyways...I serve my husband a plate of food, and he tries to avoid sitting next to her on the barstool at the island, so he sits on the couch, and mom says "sit up there next to her" OOOO I know she loved that! If a male walks into the room, her flippin tailfeathers go up. Anyways, so he's not rude, so he sits next to her. He knows Im upset. Then my mom starts making fun of me for my cooking.. she asks him "is it good?" He says "yeah, real good!" She responds 'as good as Cassadee's cooking huh? HA HA HA HA!" I just say" whatever mother, you dont have to talk about how perfect you are at cooking everytime we come over, we already know".. Anyways fast forward. So my "friend" is wearing this long sleeved bohemian dress type thing. She gets on all fours and perks her butt out. She is on the floor talking to me like this with her skirt almost to her ass. She gets up but spreads her legs, I yank down her skirt, and I say "I just saw your cooter" She says "oh ha ha ha, thanks" So fast forward... The 'friend" leaves, and I go off.

I tell my mom I am NOT comfortable with my "friend" being around my husband for the various reasons (she has also cheated on her dh twice, and I only know ab the affairs).

She always tries to look good for MY husband, when she does not need to pay attention to him. She tried dressing up yesterday and she went out of her way to kiss my husband, when he tried to walk away from her. I tell her these things, Mom then says "well she DID look pretty yesterday"- WTF! I said "OH SHUT UP MOTHER.. You  know what??!! Its time to go!!" So I grab my kids, and I dont leave yelling or anything... just quiet.
I am so tired of "my friend" trying to act like she is better than me bc she is sooo smart, and has a nice wedding set (a set that looks exactly like my old set), and is sooo independent and what not.  She is so different when its just her and I. She loves to humiliate me! When I met my ex boyfriend (not my Dh now) the first thing she said was "oh you dont want to date her, she has two kids, and she is a real big mess" Yeah my "FRIEND" said that! Her trying to humiliate me did NOT work, my ex saw what she was trying to do.

I am the one who made her so to speak. I took HER out shopping, I gave her a makeover, not to try to saddle up my husband, but for HER self esteem. Now look. She thinks her shit dont stink.  She tries to do everything like me! I told her I was babysitting now, what does she go out and do? She copies and pastes everything I put on my ad onto hers. Yeah. Its kinda... lets say creepy.  She always complimented on my ring, then she goes out and gets a knock off... but still... the thought is a little strange.

Dh says I shouldnt waste my energy on her. But I do. Im just pretty fed up. She tries to be like me... its kind of like she is jealous of me... and LOVES when people make fun of me.
Here is a picture of MY ring, and HER ring... just so you get an idea....

Now that is MY old ring... The one below is HER new ring...

Does it look like my old ring?? lol.

I was VERY upset last night... with my mother AND my "friend"- Did I over react? Would she bug you??

(the whole thing with the ring is just so you ladies could see what I kind of girl I am dealing with)

FYI. Of course I have damn insecurities!! She has cheated on her husband TWICE- Once to a married guy, and once to a guy at her AA mettings! I know how she loves attention from men. I CANNOT trust her with MY husband. If he gave her a chance, I KNOW she would jump on the opportunity!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• i do not
    get into drama
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Sounds a bit petty. Why remain friends with someone who you are worried about may come-on to your husband?
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 10:39 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• THEN DO NOT ANSWER. duhhhh :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:40 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• No people like this are so not worth your time.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:40 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Thats the thing.. I am NOT friends with this girl! She STILL hangs out at my mothers home. She drove 45 minutes to MY home, and kissed MY husband! I did NOT invite her over!
    Anonymous

• me i am sorry but i would confront ur friend for starters an then i would lose her as a friend .... the reason ppl act this way is either their not happy with their life so they want to make others suffer like them! Or they just want to get under ur skin ? An that sounds exactly like what she is doing an ur letting her! when she is around ignore her, an when she tries to kiss ur man on the cheek don't worry bout it he a grown man an can deal with it! be the bigger person an show her ur better than her an move on with better things in life ppl like her drag u down. thats something u deff. do not need, specialy when u have children....
    heiditr

Answer by heiditr at 10:45 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• have you told her to stay away and how you felt about her and you dont like her?!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 10:45 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• u have insecurities
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• My dh told me that I should kiss her dh on the cheek and try to look good for him, just to piss her off.. But I told him I refuse to get down to her level, and act like a dog in heat. He laughed, but agreed that his "great idea" was a flop.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:47 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• This probably isn't like you but give her a taste of her own medicine. Humiliate her like she does to you.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 10:49 AM on Mar. 21, 2011