is anyone else getting fake presents under their tree? important

how do i contact cafemom to tell them about this, random guy names on here are sending me presents such as condoms, saying i love you and all these nasty messages in them, how is this happening?

SHADYZGIRL1983

Asked by SHADYZGIRL1983 at 3:58 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I would use the link at the bottom of the page that says "Contact CafeMom"
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 3:59 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I went from 6 to 100 in only a few hours. I just deleted it because some of the "presents" were inappropriate. I did contact CM about it too.
    jms124

Answer by jms124 at 4:03 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• One of my friends sent me a message saying that messages have been being sent from a guy who made a fake profile and she reported him but then he made another one. I haven't gotten any of these yet. I won't be surprised when it happens.
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 5:12 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• i went from 9 to 198 i am going to report it also and see what happens if anyone gets more info on this can you please stop by my page and let me know. Thanks and appreciate it
    ksumner2

Answer by ksumner2 at 7:01 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Because it is run offsite CM can't do anything about it. However you can sign into your pyzam account and delete the offensive gifts. It was a problem last year and seems to be going to be a huge problem this year. If it's too bad you might want to consider setting it to friends only.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 8:54 PM on Nov. 25, 2008