Losing stuff in dreams

So last night all night I was dreaming that I was in a doll store with my daughter looking at these beautiful dolls and I set my wallet down for a few,I left my wallet their then went back looking for it and couldn't find it. I was desperate for it and crying and asking people if they had seen my wallet it was a green wallet. I never did find it woke up thinking that was odd that I would dream that.
Does anyone else have weird dreams they wanna share?
Some dreams I wake up shaking and thinking too much about the dream like one time I dreamed I was being chased by a helicopter it was scary.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• could mean a feeling off loss of your money,or some believe a woman's wallet or purse is her sexuality,virginity,or innocence. The fact that you were in a doll store makes me think this has something to do with a loss of a child or trying to get pregnant

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:40 AM on Mar. 21, 2011