Which type of pregnacy test works best?

Ok so which tests have those POAS addicts used and gotten the best results with. (Never gotten a positive on anything I have ever peed on!). Do you perfer the digital with obvious pregnant or not pregnant or the interpretation of is that a 2nd line...if I tilt it just right...no...no I guess no line. (Tried the digital before and the not pregnant was depressing wondered if anyone else has had that feeling....hoping this month I will finally get a positive!) Making my shopping list from the recoommendations that I get!!!

michcous

Asked by michcous at 11:01 AM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I like the FRER (First Response Early Response) ones, then if I see a line I take a digital which reads "pregnant" or "not pregnant". I take the FRER first b/c a) they're less expensive and b) if there is even a faintest line, it's exciting........ A line is a line!!! :)
    Peggs11

Answer by Peggs11 at 12:07 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• when I took the test I asked a freind in the medical field and they told me the cheep ones are just as good if not better then the ones who are more money. I used the cheep store brand one and got a positive

MominCa

Answer by MominCa at 11:05 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I tried all the kinds the lines, happy faces, plus or minus, digital, Once I got one positive I didnt care how much they cost I wanted to me sure. I tried to concieve for 2 years so lol
    JNLmomme09

Answer by JNLmomme09 at 11:06 AM on Mar. 21, 2011