Minute Rice Recipes?

Looking for Minute Rice recipes for dinner ideas... Thanks

sendcheer

Asked by sendcheer at 11:19 AM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Mix equal amounts rice, milk, and cream of whatever soup in a 9x13 baking dish. On top of that, put some cooked chicken or turkey (canned, cooked & shredded, whatever your preference is). Next pour on a bag of frozen california mix veggies (broccoli, carrots, cauliflower - plain broccoli is just as good thoug). Top with cheese if desired. Cover with foil and bake at 350 approx. 1 hour or so. I usually use half white, half brown minute rice (trying to make the switch to brown and this is an easy way to "hide" it and get the family used to the taste).

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Chicken breast cubed and cooked in skillet with soy sauce
    Add 2 cans of mixed veggies drained to rice and add soy sauce then cooked chicken.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:40 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• One that used to be on the box - Souper Rice. In a pan on the stove top, mix equal amounts of cream of whatever soup & milk (I use the empty soup can to measure the milk). Stirring constantly, bring to a low boil. Stir in the same amount of rice (again, I use the soup can to measure - if you use 1 can of soup & 1 can of milk, use 1 can of rice). Cover, turn off the heat, and let stand about 10 minutes. Stir & serve. Also works with brown minute rice or a combo.

(I grew up on Minute Rice - if these aren't your cup of tea, I'll see what else I can give you.)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Mar. 21, 2011