Any else obessed with Twilight? Are the next books as good?

I guess I'm late in becoming a "twilighter" but WOW, I finished it in 48 hours. Thankfully my husband watched the kids. I'm a little fearful about the next books. I'm hoping to see the movie Thanksgiving night.

ceciandrew

Asked by ceciandrew at 4:04 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i read all 4 books the first three i finished in 3 separate nights and the 4th is a bit longer i finished in a day and a half.
    in my opinion twilight is the least best of the 4. and the movie is definitely worth seeing. i kinda think you should read all 4 books before you read it. or else you wont get a few things they are saying in the movie and doing.
    Anonymous

• is the movie a combination off all the books? I heard they are going to do " New moon" next.
    ceciandrew

Answer by ceciandrew at 4:17 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Me too! I read Twilight in 2 days and I was hooked. I'm so glad I waited to start this until all 4 were out, I don't think I could have taken the waiting.
    I read the 1st chapter of Midnight Sun (the one that was leaked) and I know the author has tabled it, but I desperately hope she finishes it.
    ummmhello

Answer by ummmhello at 4:20 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Everyone is obsessed with them! I have never read them but im going to because the story sounds so interesting.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 4:24 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• the movie is only of twilight. the first book. nothing else. but there are things in the movie that you would only get if you read all 4. nothing major though but its better.
    Anonymous

• yeah i heard that you only get and understand the movie if you read the books, i didnt watch it though, my friend was telling me that she didnt understand the characters at first until her friend caught her up on it, but she was reading some of the books so she knew alot about it.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:59 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• All 4 books are great! Love them.
    happymom612

Answer by happymom612 at 5:08 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I haven't gootten that interested in books in years. I totally love them all. My bf says I totally ignored him while I was reading them.LOL
    KallaLilli

Answer by KallaLilli at 9:49 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I read all four books and just saw the movie today. I think it's great to read all the books first (and Midnight Sun) to really understand everything that's going on.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:53 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I have read them all and it only gets better. I love them. I couldn't stop reading them and I read all of the books faster than i'd normally read one book.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 10:08 PM on Nov. 25, 2008