How much do you pay/charge for childcare?

I'm going to be going back to school and need to figure out how much daycare will cost? How much do you pay/charge? Where do you live?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Mar. 21, 2011 in General Parenting

• i live in pa and she charges i believe 26 per day for full day. but it goes down i think every year. she is about to be lowered because she just turned two. but there is subsidezed child care that can help if you work and go to school. that helps alot. but i know you have to be in a certain income bracket. when i was pregnant an lived in new jersey it was like $200 a week or more. oh btw she goes to an in home center. good luck. i am in school and work also i understand about budgeting.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 12:32 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• $20 per day or $90 for the week per child. That include 2 meals a day and pre-k from 8-noon.
    The owners are RN.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:34 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I live on the east coast. We paid $230.00 a week per child (we had 2)
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:27 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• It is really quite expensive. I pay $250 per week full time for 1 child. I have a well paying job, otherwise I could never afford it.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:28 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I dont believe in daycare... but when I watch someones chld I will do a flatrate... like 6 hours 40 bucks, but I only watch friends kids!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 1:22 PM on Mar. 21, 2011