CONFESS!!!!

Do you have anything you'd like to confess? You can confess anonymously if you'd like...don't be shy, though- let it all out!

I have something to confess....I haven't taken a shower yet today!

kk_bella

Asked by kk_bella at 4:07 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I'm at work and playing on this site when I am not supposed to be online. How's that?
    Anonymous

• Actually, something on another thread just reminded me of this so what better place to post than here? My ex-husband's cousin is a real dill-hole, we never really got along and he's most of the reason that our marriage ended. Anyway, when the cousin found out that we were getting married they got into a huge argument and he said some horrible things about me. He told me that I was just trying to trap him and would end up having a bunch of kids and dragging him down, at the time the cousin's girlfriend was pregnant and she had nothing to do with any of it and was really a sweet person. Anyway, when the cousin told him I was just to trap him into some dull life and burden him with children I shouted out that at least my children wouldn't be bastards....just as cousin's girlfriend was walking outside. I've always felt horrible for what I said and never had the chance to apologize for it.
    Anonymous

• I think about female when I am in the bed
    Anonymous

• Who doesn't think about females when in bed? LOL!!!
    Anonymous

• My 4-year-old irritates me so badly that sometimes I have to send him to his room to play just to get away from him.
    Anonymous

• I'm alwys itchy and it alwys feels like I have a yeast infection, but I get tested for one and it comes back negative. What's wrong wiht me? *cries*
    Anonymous

• Do you shave down there? That makes itching worse. Also, do you get up and clean yourself right away after intercourse? If not, you should, as that lessens the itching. You could be allergic to your SO, no joke. If there is no foul smell or change in texture/color, etc., it may be normal for your body. Talk to your doctor about options. I also recommend cleansing daily and wiping with tucks pads instead of toilet paper to lessen the itch, smell, etc. Try using an anti-itch cream, but not too much.
    Anonymous

• When I was 16 I had sex with a friends dad for 500 bucks and I don't regret it!
    Anonymous

• I am married and have sexually relations we females and hubby doenst know
    Anonymous

• I secretly think I'm better than many of my friends. My best friend sucks at parenting. Another friend has been to four colleges, is $50,00 in debt with no degree, and I got through college a year early, 3.9 GPA as a single mom.... I may be a bad friend, but I sure am successful!
    Anonymous