Being that my grandson is going thru early puberty I was curious if anyone has gone thru this situation and what did they do??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Kids' Health

• how old is he?
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 11:44 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• sit down an haave a straight forward talk with him. Open communication is the key in this trying phase! just be honest an forward with him an let him know he will be experiencing diff. changes in life now that he is getting older etc. an reasure him thatur there for him if he needs to talk for what ever the reason may be ( or have a man that he can go to? sometimes they feel a lil better confiding in another male).. hope this helps out !
    heiditr

Answer by heiditr at 11:49 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• My friend's daughter started her periods at 6-7 years old which was difficult for her but they just got through it using lots of communication and lots of honesty!
    kayalouise

Answer by kayalouise at 11:54 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• bump

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:18 PM on Mar. 21, 2011