Would you send a bday card to make a stranger's day?

My MIL is divorced and lives in a small one bed room apartment with her 80 year old father. She doesn't have very much money at all, and is very lonley. She recently went to the library and posted this on facebook, Please note that she is disabled, she is bi-polar and manic-depressive and also has severe headaches everyday from small vessel disease in her brain.so she can not work. She does what she can to take care of her dad, I know she put some lavish gifts on there but I am only looking for a few cards for her, so please don't take it the wrong way :

Sunday, March 27 at 11:30pm
PLEASE SHARE MY BIRTHDAY WISH WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND ASK THEM TO SHARE IT WITH ALL THEIR FRIENDS. Never done... this before so I am excited to see how it will work...... I am sending out invites to let people know I will be 43 years old next Sunday, March 27. I am wanting to see how many loving and caring people will be so kind to send me a Birthday card. I will be sure to copy and post all of them on my facebook page as I receive them. If a wish can really come true then there are a few things I would like to get for my birthday. One is a treadmill by "Nordic Track" so I can work on losing weight to help boost my self-esteem and energy level so I will be able to keep up with my 2 year old grandson. And I would love to have an Ipad2 because people tell me they are great. I would love to be able to see how great they are for myself. And if a wish could really really really really come thue then there is one more thing that I would love to have and it is a beautiful candy apple red 2011 MX-5 Miata. I have a copy of the car listed as my profile picture. It's truly the coolest car ever. But if anyone wants to make a donation, it would be greatly appreciated and the donations would go toward me a Nordic Track Treadmill. My mailing address is P.O. Box 2366 Hazard, Ky. I also love beautiful silk flowers to put throughout my little one bedroom apartment. Thanks and I hope everyone has a great and safe week. Debbie Eversole

So maybe to make her day some of you ladies would send her a card and make her feel special?

close question
edit question
delete question

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i would. sometimes that is all some people need to feel loved and like they are somebody.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 11:48 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• She is lonely. I would do it to cheer her up.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 11:50 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• who would we sign it from?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Sign it from "someone who wishes you a great day".
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 11:57 AM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Yea. You could sign your name or leave it anon either way it would really make her day :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:28 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I am going to send her a card and wish her a great day.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 12:52 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Thank you all so much! I really hope she gets some cards, I know it would make her day :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:03 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Will send her a card. It doesn't take much to make some people happy.
    mlanderson

Answer by mlanderson at 6:01 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Thank you!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:59 PM on Mar. 21, 2011