Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need help..please help

i am 30 weeks pregnant...and i have been having small contractions that hurt very bad...well now i have something leaking only happens when i start starts coming out and i start feeling the contractions\cramping...i went to the hospital last night and they said that everything was fine...i dont know what to do...

Answer Question

Asked by jesslovesyou08 at 4:27 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

Level 16 (2,704 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • call your doctor and tell him/her what you are having explain it just like you just did.

    Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 4:29 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

  • Go to ER, sounds like you ar ein labor and your water broke

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

  • You have a new symptom, and so it warrants another call to your doctor. Don't ever hesitate to call. That's what they get paid for. You could have an infection, or it could be your water leaking, so you really need to call and get checked out again. Good luck.

    Answer by BlueFrogMama at 4:29 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

  • or L&D

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

  • What exactly is leaking out?

    Answer by KatieCrandall at 4:49 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.