Am I the only one who turns on the news and is tired of hearing about the royal wedding?

I don't care to hear about it!

tiddliwinks

Asked by tiddliwinks at 12:35 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Entertainment

• I don't think I ever cared. But yeah, it needs to go, along with "The Disaster in the Pacific". New Zealand is facing just as many problems right now too from earthquakes, but there is NO news coverage about them.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:43 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Yep, I'm tired of hearing about that, and Charlie Sheen, and all the other dimwits in Hollyweird...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:49 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I haven't cared since the media started talking about it. I get tired of hearing about all the time though.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 12:38 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• no you're not the only one. i really don't care about the royal wedding.. not even a tiny bit.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:41 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I don't watch the news so I haven't heard much about it. I'm interested, but sometimes ignorance is bliss...there are a lot of things on the news I get tired of hearing--one reason I don't watch.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 12:43 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Actually, I like hearing about it. Only because it is the one bright spot in the news, with all the disasters going on everywhere: japan, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Haiti, Christchurch NZ..... I need to hear something upbeat and optimistic!
    Inloveagain

Answer by Inloveagain at 12:54 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I haven't heard much about it.  What I do hear about is Japan, Libya, and the trainwreck that is Charlie Sheen.

Anonymous

• I don't hear that much about it. I am hoping that my invitation arrives soon though.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:35 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Better that than Charlie Sheen ...
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:06 PM on Mar. 21, 2011