What is going on? adult content

So DH and I have been ttc for only 2 months. Well last month my period was a little weird i spotted for a couple days before i actually got it and it was short. That really never happens to me. Well this month I thought for sure I was pregnant just between signs and symptoms that I dont normally get during pms. I usually have a 30-32 day cycle and I couldnt wait so on my 29th day I took a test which was negative. So thursday morning I bled, so I thought okay i got my period but i havent bled since. Today is day 34 what is going on and what should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Trying testing again in a few days or go to the dr, they can do a blood test then you will know for sure
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 12:50 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Take another test. I'm a big believer in the power of the mind. You may be just really consumed with the whole "am I pregnant or am I not" and your body is reactiing to it.
    mlmsm928

Answer by mlmsm928 at 12:51 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Take another test. Better, go see your doc for a blood test.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:51 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Take a test.
    isaboo22

Answer by isaboo22 at 1:27 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I have also been lightly cramping for a couple days. Does that mean anything? I keep thinking okay here comes my period lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:09 PM on Mar. 21, 2011