Do you watch American Pickers?

Would you like to dig through piles of junk to find a treasure?

pammomof9

Asked by pammomof9 at 12:50 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Yep - love my fellow Iowa boys! Wouldn't want to do it myself.
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 12:51 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• yes, i really-really would. I use to do it all the time when i was a kid. Although, i'm sure what i was finding was only really treasure to me...lol.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:51 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I love the show, especially the people they meet,lol... I think it would be fun to go on a picking adventure!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:52 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• yes, i would love to find junk and make thousands of $$$ of something.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 12:57 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I have watched that show a few times, and its amazing what they fnd. But a lot of times i feel like they are trying to take advantage of some of the elderly people they come across... They act all polite, buy a few pieces of junk before they move in for the real thing they want, even if they person has said they wont sell it, they ask like 50 times. And i have seen some people break, and sell it. after the constant questioning about the item. Maybe its just me?
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 12:58 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Yep, we watch the show, and I also think it would be fun to go on a picking adventure, but some of those places I would never want to go in. I'm terrified of snakes.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 12:59 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I would SOO love to do what they do. Me and the hubby watch it allot. Im good at knowing the value of some of their stuff. It amazes my hubby that I know about junk as he calls it, but old treasures are BIG business these days.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:14 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Yes our family watches the show, we love it. Hubby would love to be able to do that for a living.
    Avon_Girlie

Answer by Avon_Girlie at 1:39 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Yes. Worked as a museum curator's assistant in highschool loved going through "donations" to find things that were worthwhile! I don't know I would need someone to do heavy lifting but it would be fun!
    michcous

Answer by michcous at 1:41 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I've seen it. Its a pretty good show.
    justalady774

Answer by justalady774 at 1:41 PM on Mar. 21, 2011