One vs the other....this should be fun!

Describe your version of the perfect man (physical traits) and then describe your SO. Be honest! LOL!!

Don't say you have the perfect SO either, cause you know there is SOMETHING you would change if you could.

goinginsane1

Asked by goinginsane1 at 4:33 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Of course I would make him quit smoking if I could, but the only other thing I would change is his eyes. I LOVE blue eyes and his dark brown.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 4:37 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I love blue and eyes and blonde hair, and tall with a sort of lean body, i'm not too in to the whole muscular look.

Hubby's lean tall, blue eyes but has black hair, which is striking but I'd like him to dye it at some point... only joking..
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 4:43 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• My ideal would be blond, blue eyes, medium height, thinner but still muscular.
    My hubby is pretty darn close actually, he's blond, blue eyes, muscular... but he's about an inch or two taller than me and thanks to Navy nuke school (they sat on their buts studying for 12 hours a day, 6 days a week) he's a little tubby in the tummy. Once he loses the weight he gained during school, he'll be pretty much my perfect guy. Of course I met him when I was 12, and have had a crush on him ever since, so that may explain it.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 4:49 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• ok i guess i would like my perfect man to be cute looking, some quirks, if he was perfect, he might not be so cute looking, quirks like a big nose, one eye raised more then the other. not overwieght but has love handles.

my hubby is i wouldnt say cute but i never did judge looks, he used to be way too skinny now he's adding on the pounds (thank god!), has tattoo's which i loooove!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:52 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• the only thing i would change about my man is his hair ,he always shaves it off!
    leahc

Answer by leahc at 5:05 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• My SO is just about my perfect guy, I would just switch something. He has a little pot belly and no butt. So I would take the belly and add it to his butt. lol
    When it comes to his butt think Hank Hill
    Anonymous

• Ideal: At least 5'11", curly light brown hair, good amount of natural muscle even if slightly thicker but definitely not body builder status, blue eyes, doesn't talk about cars day and night but does all the crazy romantic stuff my real husband does. lol

Reality: 5'9", very short dark brown hair, not very muscular at all but thinks he is, could stand to lose a few pounds, has blue eyes, talks about cars from sunup to sundown but is the sweetest guy in the world and I wouldn't trade him for anything.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 5:29 PM on Nov. 25, 2008