Anyone heard about the octom0m lately?

She came to mind today and I realized that I haven't heard anything about her lately. I cannot imagine how hard it would be to raise 14 children by myself.

ARgal

Asked by ARgal at 12:59 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• No, thank god. I was really hoping people wouldn't buy into that crap and make her rich & famous, because that's wanted she wanted out of all of it!
    Anonymous

• I did the other day, they said she is doing good.
    miranda2011

Answer by miranda2011 at 1:01 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• She was on Oprah not too long ago, and she still pops up on TMZ from time to time.

I have no sympathy for her raising 14 kids alone.
    Anonymous

• Yes! She was on Oprah recently. She is broke, so she asked Suze Ormon for advice. And boy, did Suze chew her out! She told her to stop the manis and pedis, get rid of her 3 nannies, hold a yard sale to get rid of all the toys, stop the personal trainer, and get a book deal. It was a great show! She says if she had to do it all over again, she wouldn't have the last 8 babies. She called herself a baby addict.
    Inloveagain

Answer by Inloveagain at 1:03 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Another thing we should have learned from that Oprah show she was on: We are no better than her. Everyone is guilty of getting more when we can barely afford what we have. If you only have 1 child and struggling to take care of it but you have another, you are just as bad as her. It not only applies to having babies, but if you still go on shopping sprees when you have mounds of debt or buying more house or car you can't afford, just as bad.

I think she should take Suze's advice and get a book deal, or hell even a tv show. Even with her degree, with 14 kids, doing something like that will be her most lucrative way of making money. Kate Gosslin and others have; and their kids are financially taken care of. She says she's afraid of what people will think of her if she did a tv show. Suze reminded her that people already thinks she's nuts so what does that matter. Her show wouldn't be worse than all the other crap on tv
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 1:18 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• No, and that's a good thing! Now never bring that subject up again.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 1:23 PM on Mar. 21, 2011