Have you ever used your SO's toothbrush by mistake?

If I did I would replace it or clean it with something like Hydrogen Peroxide if I didn't have a replacement. I think, rather I know my SO has used mine...he never told me until I realized that it felt wet. Yuck, how many times did he use it "accidentally"?! LOL. Funny thing is , we have completely different colored brushes and they are spaced far enough apart.

Philly247

Asked by Philly247 at 1:30 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I don't lick the plaque off his teeth, that's the difference lol. Yeah it's sharing the same germs but scrubbing the junk off your teeth just seems a little more personal to me!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:34 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Not by accident, but on purpose with permission. I had forgotten mine, so he offered his. I don't see what the big deal is. He kisses you, right? And sticks his tongue in your mouth. How is sharing a toothbrush any different?
    Inloveagain

Answer by Inloveagain at 1:33 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I haven't used it on accident. I've used it on purpose in the past on vacation. I don't see what the big deal is?
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 1:35 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• yes i have.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 1:31 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Almost, but no. I usually buy a 2-pack with pink/purple one for me and a blue/red one for him but this last time I wasn't paying attention when I opened the new pack and used the blue one first, so now I have the blue brush and he has the pink one LOL. It's been a few weeks and I still sometimes grab for his out of habit. Luckily I haven't used his yet, and hopefully he hasn't used mine!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:33 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• No, but I've used DD's bubblegum flavored toothpast by accident once.
    kristinhin

Answer by kristinhin at 1:35 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• LOL Inloveagain...I thought that too but also was pondering what was stuck in his teeth. I knew someone would give that answer. And who says we kiss?jk.
    Philly247

Comment by Philly247 (original poster) at 1:35 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Not on accident, but I have let him use mine when he forgot his on vacation. It's no big deal, you rinse the thing off when you're done with it.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 1:41 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• If he didn't rinse it off afterward and there was food and gunk still on it, I wouldn't use it! Ew. But everybody washes off their toothbrush when they are done brushing. And jessicarae, the way he kisses me sometimes, It almost seems like he is trying to scrub the plaque off my teeth! lol
    Inloveagain

Answer by Inloveagain at 1:47 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I use his on purpose because it grosses him out. Seriously. Its ok that he kisses me and uses tongue but I cant grab his toothbrush by mistake?
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:00 PM on Mar. 21, 2011