Do you think you can tell the babys personality while pregnant?

This is my first pregnancy so i have no idea, im 28 weeks and it seems that already my little girl has some spunk....
She kicks alot, and is getting on a normal schedule of when shes moving....

But , she almost doesnt like to be touched, if shes kicking and you touch her, she'll move away from that spot. Also if you keep touching her after she keeps moving she'll start kicking & hitting.

So for the mommies , what do you think? Did your child have the same personality while you were pregnant?

juniebug11

Asked by juniebug11 at 1:32 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I dont really think so, at least not for me. I have two kids, and I had no idea wha there personalities were until I actually met them.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 1:34 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• No.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 1:40 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Yes, very, very, very, active. Only once did I go more than maybe an hour without some type of movement! To this day, the child does not sit still, unless he is asleep!
    Anonymous

• Ha, ha...I thought that with mine. The first was not as active and she isn't, she's more laid back and the second was a kicker and a mover. She's my little track star with a stubborn streak (she was two and half weeks late).
    Philly247

Answer by Philly247 at 1:47 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• my and all of my friends had there babies pegged so yes yes yes yes!
    lillythinks

Answer by lillythinks at 1:47 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• i meant ME and all my friends
    lillythinks

• oh and same with me and my mom... i kicked and flipped all day long! she knew i had spunk! oh and when she was 9 month preggers i flipped and flipped and flipped... i dont know why i said that! lol
    lillythinks

Answer by lillythinks at 1:53 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• NO my DS would barely move and if he did and u touched him good luck finding him again! now he's hyper and really active with this one she is active so im hoping that she is a bit calmer than my DS is
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 2:22 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• i think my son is gonna have adhd like me and my dad or just be an active kid haha lol every time i see him on the ultrasound he's flipping and moving and then stops and sucks his thumb and then kicks again, and even the ultrasound tech asks me what i ate for lunch because he moves so much XD
    Lizzypuppylove

Answer by Lizzypuppylove at 2:33 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• ha, my little girl is a mover!! i cant wait to met her! i still have 3 months!!
    juniebug11

Comment by juniebug11 (original poster) at 5:32 PM on Mar. 21, 2011