Do you get a kick out of asking questions just to get a laugh?

I didn't realize this but after a while of being on CM, I was getting some off- the -wall answers to some of my questions that made me think....does anyone just ask a question, Just For Fun or more serious to get a laugh? I don't usually unless it's categorized under JFF but some of these answers are funny. Or so off the wall and beaten track...lol. I like to read other peoples opinions on some of these topics...we all have 'em and that's what makes us so different or so alike. It's truly comical when some answers get so heated when it's a lame ol' question like what tp do you use? LOL.

Philly247

Asked by Philly247 at 1:42 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I don't do it, but I do like when people do. I like funny answers too. Most of the moms on this site are so serious. When someone tries to be funny they immediately vote them down.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:11 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I dont ask a whole lot of questions, But I appreciate the women who ask them just to get a laugh. It makes my day.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:57 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• PRETTY MUCH WHEN IM BORED
    lena695

Answer by lena695 at 11:34 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Yea pretty much so
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 2:04 AM on Mar. 22, 2011