anyone know what it feels like for a baby to drop at 20 weeks? i think that is what happened im not sure tho this is my first im waiting for my husband to ge thoem to go to the ER**** UPDATE FOR THOSE THAT ASKED FOR IT

what does it feel liek when the baby drops this early? i felt liek a sudden just liek hit the bottom tug and have not felt the baby all day my tummy went w little flat? anyone? i was laying down when it happened

EVERYTHING IS FINE MY BABY WAS MOVING LIKE CRAZY IN THE ULTRA SOUND THE DRS OPINION WAS THAT THE BABY DISCOVERED A NEW HIDING PLACE .. THE BABY HAS SINCE THEN MOVED BACK UP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:40 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Oh good. Whew! I bet you're relieved. I saw your post and was wondering how everything went at the hospital. Thanks for the update.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 4:42 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• thanks yes i am i was in such a panic when they got ready for the ultra sound had so many terrible things running threw my mind but the babys heart beat was 151 and the baby was moving up a storm so they all said the baby looked healthy and they didnt feel they had to even check my cervix because the only pain i was having was this just annoying little cramp ..
    Anonymous

• Oh good!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 4:48 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Yeah if the baby drops this early, more than likely she'll scoot back up and turn several times again and again before she settles into birthing position. I always got excited when my girl would turn into birthing position (bc every U/S showed her in breech), but then she would just turn again after a couple hours. She dropped really low once (I'm 34 wks) and I thought maybe she would stop turning finally, but NOPE! I wake up every morning with her HEAD in my ribs! lol and a couple hours later she'll just turn back into birthing pos. Crazy...
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 5:24 PM on Nov. 25, 2008