How "spring" is your first day of spring?

It definitely felt like spring was coming a few days ago... but now it's snowed about 10 cm over the last two days! There are currently huge flakes coming down - I left the house for about an hour or so and the front of me was pretty much white by the time I got back here!

So does your first day of spring really feel like spring where you are?

AdensMama0308

Asked by AdensMama0308 at 1:54 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Nope. We've got snow, too. :(
    Inloveagain

Answer by Inloveagain at 1:56 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• It really felt like spring the last 3 days. We were around 75 on Friday. It's been nice and sunny and warm and then today....it's snowing....WTH?
    BrynlysMommy

Answer by BrynlysMommy at 2:07 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• It's dark, cloudy, windy, and raining with occassional bouts of hail. It was in the 70's-80's most of January though!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:56 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Cold and snow in the forecast. It's such a disappointment because just a few days ago it was 60 here. Now, I'm back to feeling achy with a dismal attitude. Come on Spring...spring already!
    Philly247

Answer by Philly247 at 1:57 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I'm in NC - it's sunny and 71 degrees here. Fri and Sat it was 80, and it's supposed to be back there again tomorrow and Wed - I love warm weather!

Answer by missanc at 1:57 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Luckily it's not out the ordinary for "spring" to be winter where I am - I'm in Alberta, Canada and most years, it's like spring doesn't even really exsist. It's either winter or it's really nice out! Guess this year we'll have winter for awhile.
    AdensMama0308

Comment by AdensMama0308 (original poster) at 2:01 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• It's very "springy" here. After yesterday I was afraid we were going to completely skip spring and go straight to summer! It's low to mid-80's today (was 88 degrees yesterday), trees are blooming and getting leaves, and the birds are singing! Unfortunately spring where I live also means dust storms, and we're expecting another one of those tomorrow.

TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 2:03 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Yeah it's friggin snowing here too. bad

Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 2:03 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• It's 52*, windy and cold here in Nevada.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 2:07 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• It was nice here
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 2:04 AM on Mar. 22, 2011