Do i tell her that her man is cheating?? or not?

My husband was in the military, and he became friends with this one kid. Well him and his wife were always on and off..one of the off times he "fell in love" with my husbands cousin even bought her a ring....well they lost touch when he got redeployed and during that deployment, him and his wife got back together...(this was like a year ago). Well hes deployed again and made a fake facebook and another email address and has since been emailing and romantisizing with my hubbys cousin..like pure lust. i saw the emails and he calls her. they tell each other they love each other..but he says the same to his wife on facebook

His wife is constintly saying on facebook how much she loves him and how perfect like is..even made a video of his pictures...but i just keep thinking...honey hes cheating on you...and i so bad want to tell her but i dont know its eating away at me!!! what do i do!?

SunShineMoMM

Asked by SunShineMoMM at 1:58 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• I will let her find out on her own...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 2:00 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I don't think its right to meddle in someones life.. but at the same time.. I'd want to know
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:01 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• MYOB! Love is blind & you will be the bad person if you get involved. I really think that she deep down knows but chooses not to believe it. Just don't get involved and worry about your own problems.
    Anonymous

• thats hard, are you friends with the wife? if you are then i would tell her.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 2:04 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Honestly, I believe that a good friend will tell her.
    couzie139

Answer by couzie139 at 2:06 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Yes we are actually very good friends. Her husband actually wrote in one of the Emails that he wrote to the cousin not to tell my husband and i because he was worried that she would find out. the cousin told me anyways bc we are very close friends...He has told cousin that they are getting a divorce when he gets home in a few weeks...
    SunShineMoMM

Comment by SunShineMoMM (original poster) at 2:06 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• My first instinct is I wouldn't tell her. But if it were me, I'd want to know!

Answer by missanc at 2:06 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Hmmm, that's a toughy. While you don't want to be the 'bitch' that ruined someones marriage and probably are going to devistate her...
    on the other hand she has the right to know. Would you want to know if it was reversed?
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 2:12 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Honestly, I would keep the information to myself. Unless you guys are really good girlfriends, then really, it is not your business. And you could end up staring some unwanted drama between your husband and his cousin. They are all adults, and his wife will figure it out one way or another... I am sorry it bothers you. I have been in this situation before, but with my girlfriend cheating on her husband. I never ended up telling him, but I did stop any contact with her because I decided I couldn't be involved anymore. Sometimes you just have to let things go.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 2:13 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Why upset the poor girl before the jerk gets home? Maybe he's lying to your cousin! Let them deal with their own problems. He may be Full of it & dump your cousin! Anyway, does your Cousin know he's married??? What is wrong with her?? Why is she entertaining a married man? SHAME!
    Anonymous