My parents are acting kinda weird....(little update)

ok heres a little back story on the whole situation

my younger brother(20 years old) has a daughter already by his ex girlfriend, they never got along and my parents hated her, when my brother and his ex broke up my parents didnt care they were happy she wasnt going to be around. my brothers ex left him for another guy when she was 4 months pregnant, and my brother met another girl thats known him for 4 years before the whole situation, and they just lost contact, he told her that he has a baby on the way she didnt mind she stayed with him and everything(they'll be together 2 years on her 19th birthday in september)

well heres the more recent story (yesterday)
my brothers new girlfriend hasnt come around the house in 4 months no one thought anything of it because her dad is kind of an ass sometimes, then yesterday when i was visiting my parents house my brother went to her friends 18th birthday party (iv never met his new girlfriend ever btw) her dad drops him off and she runs in the house to say hi, she runs in says hi my mom asks if she was cold cuz she was wearing my brothers jacket, which is huge huge huge on her, she kisses my brother and she runs back out to her dads car and they leave......(heres the weird part because i didnt even catch this) my mom yells at my brother "shes pregnant!! isnt she" my brother just looks down at the floor my mom and dad just yell at him and then out of no where my dad says "you have to tell her what you do who you talk to and where you go, and you HAVE to stay with her no matter what"

now remember how they didnt care that him and his ex broke up, but they are trying to force him and his new girlfriend to stay together no matter what....i find that odd because they have never ever liked his girlfriends

my brothers girlfriend coming over on Saturday for my sisters birthday, we'll see how big her belly is and im hoping she's gonna bring ultrasounds, lets hope my parents dont scare her away though....she seems nice

sorry just wanted to vent and get all my thoughts out

~*update*~

just found out my brother and his girlfriend are having a little boy, which im guessing everyones excited about, they have the name picked and my mom is extreamly happy that their using my brothers middle name and last name so things are smothed over a little bit now, parents are still mad but they know my brother and his girlsfriends plans.....which i guess we'll see the ring on saturday

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in General Parenting

• I am sure they just want him to try to not have another baby out in the world with 2 women in 2 years and want to actually be around to be with their grand child.. is he going to have anything to do with his first baby that was his ex's... ?
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:11 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Why is this any of your business?? Your brother is an adult, your parents are adults. They need to work this out amongst themselves and you need to stay out of it.
    Anonymous

• anon im his older sister i can be in it if he tells me stuff....

@maxsmom11807 his ex is trying to keep his daughter away from him still, but he's saving up money for an apartment so that he can fight for custody for her but idk whats all happening there though
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:15 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Maybe they are upset because he keeps getting girls pregnant without a serious commitment behind it. They might want them to stay together for that soul purpose. Just for them to have a serious commitment behind it and not just another "Baby Mamma" situation. They as well might like her more then the previous girlfriends. It's all speculation. The only way you're going to find out is if you talk to them.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:19 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• they just cre to muc about u an ur bro and their grandbaies an ur parents r just probably worried about ur br getting hurt again i hope ur family best wishes an good luck.
    auna21

Answer by auna21 at 3:52 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• @JazzlikeMraz 1 year and 6 months is a big commitment for my brother.....he's never been with a girl this long ever, and they told him that they have to stay together because they dont want the same situation as him and his ex....her not bringing the baby around them fighting all the time about why he cant see his kid,which my brothers ex never says why he cant see his daughter she just says cuz i dont want you to...they just dont want that again

auna21 yeah their afraid of that but she seems like a nice girl
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:53 PM on Mar. 21, 2011