I though hormones got better in the 2nd trimster?!?!?!

I feel like I am 20 times more hormonal during my 5th month of pregnancy than I ever have been before!! Seriously, I cry at the drop of a hat, over basically nothing sometimes. I cannot listen to country music without tearing up. Yesterday, I flipped out on my boyfriend bc he had been on his computer all morning/afternoon INSTEAD of spending time with me! He must not love me :(!! Even the cats hate me bc they wont let me pet them and samsam scratched me!! OH MY GOD! Hahaha I have been a crazy bi-polar lady! I totally know that I am being silly and irrational. But, I just keep this crap up! aaahhh, will it ever stop??

Tarrar

Asked by Tarrar at 2:07 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i'll be 15 weeks tomorrow and i feel that way sometimes too Ive learned to control it the best i can though i have the hormones from being 17 with my first kid and just married too lol
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 2:29 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I'm sure you've heard its different for everyone, my attitude was the worst right after we had our dd who's now 2 1/2 months. You'll have good and bad days, but just know it won't last forever :)
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 4:36 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Ive never heard that the hormones get better later in pregnancy... lol Good luck!!
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 8:09 PM on Mar. 21, 2011