Do you ever wish that people couldn't post questions anonoymously?

not always but the last few days i have seen some questions attacking others. and sometimes i wish they had to post who they are.

jenn4443

Asked by jenn4443 at 2:09 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I find the anonynasties entertaining

Answer by rkoloms at 8:17 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Text on a page. Whether they post anon or use their screen name, I still don't know them and I never will. It's okay with me.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:37 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Only when their intent is to bash or stalk. Otherwise, the anonymous option can be very necessary at times.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 5:30 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Oh man do I hate it!!!

Jademom07, lol
    Anonymous

• I think people that post anon are ashamed of what they have to say. Being a lady is about sticking behind what you have to say. SHOW THAT FACE :) lol
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 2:11 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I don't mind.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:13 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I can understand some of the relationship ones or health ones when they post that way, or something they don't want anyone to know. the ones that bother me is when they are downright mean and judgemental behind it.
    jenn4443

Comment by jenn4443 (original poster) at 2:14 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I don't mind them posting questions as Anon....I SOMETIMES wish they couldnt post replies though
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:18 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Thank you to the Glorious Members of Cafemom....
    You have once again excelled at proving that the mom's who come here are heartless and lack any sense of compassion. kudos ladies. Are you PROUD of yourselves? Scarily enough, I think most of you are proud of putting on the big E-THUG routine. But I don't want to ASSUME that

this is what i am referring to.
    jenn4443

Comment by jenn4443 (original poster) at 2:21 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Would it actually make a difference? All they'd have to do is create a fake account and be a bitch to others using that. It wouldn't stop trolling, it wouldn't stop being being rude or mean. It would just make it more difficult for them to do that by having to create a fake account. Either that or they'd do it posting their name and ignore everyone, or cause more trouble for everyone.

I agree that people take CM too seriously. If you can't ignore it, if you can't get over it and move on, then maybe CM isn't the place for you. It's a public forum .. It doesn't effect your real life in any manner, and if it does then again maybe CM isn't for you.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:16 PM on Mar. 21, 2011