How do I apply my siggy???

And what is a photobucket account??? I'm suppose to use that to make my siggy work???

yankee64

Asked by yankee64 at 2:48 PM on Jul. 9, 2008 in About CafeMom

• photobucket is a website that you can upload photos on and use. like in case the computer has a virus or breaksdown you can still upload photos on other peoples computer through photobucket. basically you download your siggy to your computer. then you upload it to photobucket. go to your privacy setting and choose to use the signature as your main signature. the person who made the siggy will tell you how to use your siggy. at least the one who made mine did.
    MommaSyrup07

Answer by MommaSyrup07 at 3:27 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• First copy it. Then go to your "Edit your profile" page. Click on "Signitures", Click on "Add a rich text signature", then paste your signature into the box, and save.
    Rachelle718

Answer by Rachelle718 at 3:30 PM on Jul. 9, 2008