Why don't I enjoy sex anymore??? adult content

My husband and I hardly have sex anymore. It's because I seem to have no interest. When we do get into it, I want it to be over. Im just tired all the time. Whats wrong with me??

Does anyone else have this problem??

couzie139

Asked by couzie139 at 2:21 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• It sounds to me like you are angry at him for some reason. Anger kills passion.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 2:25 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• are you pregnant? i don't have that problem i'm pregnant and want it all the time but Ive heard that some women when there pregnant lose there sex drive
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 2:25 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• are you on any meds?
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 2:28 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• After 20 years together my dh and I have had some dry spells too. There are times I just don't want to. Weather its the kids, my elderly parents, or something. But the longer we would go without doing it the more I just didn't want to. But then there are times when I think about it all the time and want to do it all the time!! I don't think you have a problem, I think sometimes life gets in the way of good sex.
    You'll feel like it again. Don't think about not wanting it so much and soon you'll be wanting it again!!! Don't stress it.
    wallmom1

Answer by wallmom1 at 2:28 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Did you recently have a baby ? Are you pregnant ? Depressed ?
    I dont think your angry with your DH , but I think that maybe your a little depressed or just not yourself lately. You may want to try taking some Iron and some St. Johns Wort ( both natrual ) and see if that boosts your energy a little more.
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 2:29 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Yes, I had that problem after my 1st DS was born. It didn't help that my DH spent 0 time on foreplay. I felt like it was a chore for me.
    After my 2nd DS I didn't want to fall into the same rut. I read an article that said the more you have sex, the more you want more sex. I sucked it up and tried it. I started being the initiator even when I wasn't in the mood. It helped a lot. Also, I told DH that sometimes he had to work me into it. A nice foot/leg rub helps me to relax and gets me thinking about how much I love his hands on me. I still sometimes have to give myself a mental pep talk, but not too often and I enjoy myself WAY more. Hope this helps a bit.
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 2:29 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• It is probable that you are nutritionally deficient in the key vitamins, minerals and amino acids that help regulate the nervous and vascular systems. It's far more common than people think, more than 75% of Americans are nutritionally deficient in one or more ways. Increasing food sources of zinc, magnesium, calcium, iron, vitamin C, choline, inositol, arginine and Omega 3 and Omega 6 essential fatty acids will show improvement over the course of 4-8 weeks of consistent increased intake. Managing your stress is also important, because the same nutritional building blocks are used by the body to regulate stress through the production of cortisol and the neurotransmitters acetylcholine and serotonin. Limiting caffiene and sodium also helps, as both are vasoconstrictors and diuretics, which deplete blood volume and affect sexual response. I have seen nutritional therapy reverse this situation in many cases.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 3:35 PM on Mar. 21, 2011