Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

URGENT!!!!!..911!!!!PLEASE HELP!!!

Me and my son were just sitting doen coloring and i was watching him very closely cause we had to use markers cause i couldnt find his crayons..he is 21 months and i looked away to put some of the markers back in the box and i turn around and he had bit the tip of one of the markers and his whole mouth was blue..it still is..i made him drink alot of water and i poured water in and out of his mouth...they were crayola washable markers but i dont know what to do i am having a heartattack..i dont know if they are not toxic cause we dont have the actual box..some please help me with some advice!!!

Answer Question
 
JoshysMomma19

Asked by JoshysMomma19 at 2:37 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Health

Level 5 (63 Credits)
Answers (21)
  • call your doctor or poison control
    meooma

    Answer by meooma at 2:38 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

  • Call poison control immediately if you are concerned.
    Nonoluna

    Answer by Nonoluna at 2:38 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

  • what brand are they?
    jenn4443

    Answer by jenn4443 at 2:39 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

  • call poison control
    JenzAmomOf2

    Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 2:39 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

  • Yup..poison control.
    Anonymous

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

  • Call poison control...

    For a poison emergency in the U.S. call 1-800-222-1222
    American Association of Poison Control Centers
    SleepingBeautee

    Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:39 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

  • call the 800 number on the box
    JenzAmomOf2

    Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 2:39 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

  • Poison control 1 800 222 1222
    but Crayola is non toxic
    Nicoles2LilRams

    Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 2:39 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

  • 1-800-222-1222 Poison Control
    But I'm sure he's just fine.
    Syphon

    Answer by Syphon at 2:40 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

  • He is probably fine, but make sure to call poison control, they can help you and are very nice. Also make sure to post the number somewhere in your home so you can call it in an emergency.
    SleepingBeautee

    Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:40 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Health
Best thing for sinuses??

Next question overall (Just for Fun)
Can't. Stop. Yawning.

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN