Is this odd or normal?

ok so friday i was listening to my music before i went to bed, i was laying flat on my back and had my hands on my belly, my favorite song came on and my son starts going nuts, i actually felt his hand through my belly O.O then yesterday when i was waiting for my friend to text me to tell me shes ready for people to start going to her birthday party he was going completely insane again and was kicking and punching his dads hands that were on my belly....im only 20 weeks today....should i be feeling THIS much movement already?

Lizzypuppylove

Asked by Lizzypuppylove at 2:41 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i know i felt the baby a lot around then too. still plenty of room to move around
    Arretsmomma5

Answer by Arretsmomma5 at 2:43 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Yep, normal. And you will notice more activity when you are still.

Since the motion of you walking and moving lulls them to sleep, when you are still, they wake and start 'exercising'.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:44 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• ok i was just curious cuz when i was getting an ultrasound on thursday the baby was kicking the little wand thingy the whole time >.< and the tech was surprised she was able to feel it already
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 2:47 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Some babies are more active than others. Yours may just be one of those.
    bether89

Answer by bether89 at 2:59 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Maybe your baby just has good taste in music :)
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 8:08 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Aqua_Jen- lol maybe i mean it felt like he was dancing to foxy foxy by rob zombie when i played it last night >.
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 8:32 PM on Mar. 21, 2011