5 weeks to go!!

i have this lower back pain that is killing me and i am not getting any sleep. Any suggestions? When i take deep breathes i can feel this aching pain even more. Im not too sure if its really serious, all i know is 5 more weeks of this is depressing. I cry ever night!!!!!!!! OMG!!! ADVICE??

Onenamillion

Asked by Onenamillion at 3:00 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Take it easy, try to rest in the most comfortable ways possible and possibly use a body pillow or extra pillows as support. I've got 15 more weeks to go, I'll be 25 weeks tomorrow. I wish you the best labor :)
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 3:01 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Go see a chiropractor! I went once a week at the end of my pregnancy and he was a life saver!
    jupiter84

Answer by jupiter84 at 3:02 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• By take it easy does that mean i am doing too much. I take my 5 year old to school everyday on the bus, walk everyday, cook, clean and do my homework because i have 3 online classes and 9 units this semester. If i contiue all these things, am i not resting enough and thats why the pain is so severe?? My back has hurted since i was 4 months, but now the pain is gettign worse.
    Onenamillion

Comment by Onenamillion (original poster) at 3:04 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I think that stress may be causing some of these issues. Pain is inevitable towards the end of your pregnancy. I remember my back and feet hurting so bad I could barely walk through the grocery store. Its just the weight of the baby pressing down on you. Just try to relax and take it easy.
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 3:08 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• What is taking it easy??
    Onenamillion

Comment by Onenamillion (original poster) at 3:09 PM on Mar. 21, 2011