I had a total hysterectomy about 10yrs ago?

I had a total hysterectomy about 10yrs ago, and just recently I started having cramps and started bleeding, and I was wondering if anyone may know what is wrong with me? I dont want to go see my doctor if I dont have to.

alyssbrm

Asked by alyssbrm at 3:08 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Health

• I would go see my doctor. I had a total hysterectomy 4 years ago,and haven't had anything like that, but it would scare me to death if I did, simply because there's nothing there to cause cramps or bleeding,as far as reproductive organs. I'd make an appt as soon as possible if it were me.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 3:10 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• any time you are having abnormal bleeding - you should see a doctor and if you are bleeding with having had a complete hysterectomy - that's abnormal. You have children - take care of yourself.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 3:10 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Make an appointment today. There's nothing left that would even begin to hint that what you're experiencing is normal. This shouldn't be ignored.
    SusanTheWriter

Answer by SusanTheWriter at 3:12 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Was your cervix removed as well? My first thought is cervical cancer
    Anonymous