How do u feel about DH watching porn? adult content

Now and then we watch it together and thats ok i like that sometimes, but lately ive been walking in on him watching it and he's not like masturbating to it or anything and turns it right off, well Sunday he woke up around 7Am and me being pregnant i woke up and had to pee and he wasn't in bed and i was thirsty so i walked through the living room and what do i see... he has porn on the computer.... i said "WTH im sleeping and instead of waking me up for sex u just come watch porn" (i hardly say no when he wants it cause i love having sex with him, he's completely amazing! )then he followed me to bed after turning it off and i was almost back asleep and he woke me up and said "baby why are u mad at me" and i was like "whats so wrong with me that you feel the need to watch porn while i sleep?" he said "absolutely nothing i just wanted to get excited then come and wake u up" well im not sure if its my hormones cause im 33 weeks pregnant or what but i was like "so i don't excite u, so what about me don't excite u?" he said "u do excite me" so then what i don't get is why he reverts to porn! he knows that i will watch it with him but he knows how i feel about him watching it alone.... to me it make it seem as if im not appealing enough but like i said im not sure if its my hormones or not... i mean right now i have this huge belly, and with clothes i love how i look but without them i feel as if i look nasty.... although hubby says otherwise, all his friends even say that im sexy but they have never seen me without clothes... is it just me and how do u feel about ur DH watching porn if this was ur situation?

TatymMommi

Asked by TatymMommi at 3:16 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• If it's with me..great but otherwise no so much.
    darter

Answer by darter at 3:19 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• As long as he doesn't watch it in front of me, or instead of me, I don't really care. He doesn't watch porn involving women that are not like me, or hotter than me, so it doesn't hurt my self esteem any. I'd much prefer he jack off to a screen saver bitch than pump off inside a real one.
    Anonymous

• your hormones might be a little "off" :) but that aside, I think watching porn at 7 am is a little concerning...for me it would be anyway. I guess it's a little more understandable when it's late at night and you're unwinding together but first thing in the morning?? does he have an addiction?? If that's ALL he's watching then I personally would be a little concerned. but that's just me. Im not a fan of it anyway.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 3:21 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I really don't care. To me, him watching porn has nothing to do with how he sees me. And at 36 weeks pregnant, I'd rather sleep than have him wake me up any time, heh. I went through a phase during this pregnancy where I was constantly horny, and there were definitely times I just got myself off in the shower instead of having sex with him, just because it was faster and since I was in the shower already, saving time on clean up, heh. Doesn't mean I don't love him, or am not attracted to him.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 3:21 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I don't care either way. Maybe he's just giving you a break. Just take it easy.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 3:26 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Calliesmimmie: he don't seem addicted and when he does it its usually at night while im in the shower, then he will come join me in the shower, and its not usually more than 2-3 times a week. however the 7Am watching was a little weird cause its usually me having to wake him up about 9 or having our DS wake him when he gets up... he's usually a late sleeper.
    Anouck: i don't mind being woke up for sex because like i said i love having sex with him, and he usually wakes me by going down on me so i don't have an issue with that at all lol! =)
    TatymMommi

Comment by TatymMommi (original poster) at 3:30 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• It wouldn't/doesn't bother me.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 4:19 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I'm completely fine with it. He's not the only one that watches it around here :)
    Anonymous

• Men get turned on by visual things.. It's not that he doesn't find you attractive. They just think with the wrong organ sometimes.
    SunTGirl

Answer by SunTGirl at 7:34 PM on Mar. 21, 2011