Did you get tattoo'ed when you were younger and now hate them?

Also, where did you get tattoo'ed and with your body changing shape over the years, did your tattoo change shape also? Do you wish you could get it/them removed?

goinginsane1

Asked by goinginsane1 at 4:56 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I was tattoo'ed at 18. I have a small group of flowers right above my butt crack and I totally forget that its there. I still like it. I have had 2 children and put on a bit of weight and it has not changed. ;)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 4:58 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I was 21 with my first and it's on my right lower leg on the side and no I don't want to remove it and yes it needs touched up. My second one I got In January on my left lower leg on the side and I won't regret or have it removed either, it's has roses and a ribbon through it with my children's name.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 5:00 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I like all the tattoos I have and none have changed shape. I have one in the middle of my lower back (tramp stamp), shoulder, and ankle. I'm considering getting another but I'm ust not sure at this point. You just have to be really sure about what you're getting.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 5:01 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I was 18 when i first got mine which was about 11yrs ago its the word gemini on my chest and last jan.i got a rose on my lower back but i don't regret them at all
    leahc

Answer by leahc at 5:02 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I have 6 tattoos, some of them old (the oldest is 14 years now) and some of them new. I don't regret any of them. I love my tattoos. Other than some fading, they have all held up pretty okay over time and with age. Well, with the exception of the one on my stomach. Stretch marks developed along the ink lines when I was pregnant, so that one's not looking too hot. But it's not terrible. Could be worse. It looks okay from a distance... lol. I've been toying with the idea of looking into a touch up, but I'm not sure it can be fixed. At any rate, I'm not done. I'm planning #7 as we speak. :-)
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 5:02 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• i think its rare to come across a person who would admit that they hate thier tats, i have 3 and love them all, i heard that if you get a tat on the chest, it might stretch as you get older, i do have there and its still nice. i do know that as the tats get older, it wears, so if anything, you might need touch ups.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 5:04 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I have 4 and dont regret any of them. I got a tiedye peace sign on my shoulder that I got when I was 17 and get alot of compliments since they are "cool" again.
    One of them is not finished and I want a gemini sign on my foot. So I am definatly not done
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 5:15 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Each of mine has a special meaning to me so I would never hate them. I feel bad when people say they regret theirs, it just means they didn't get something that was personal to them and it didn't mean anything.
    Geminus

Answer by Geminus at 5:18 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Hi, I hate the one I have on my upper left boob, it was an impulse tattoo went 8 times 2 remove it got to expensive gave up so it's a faded suppose to be daisy
    Anonymous