My friend is driving me nuts!!!!!

she will not listen to me at all about her diet, she is barely eating, she is doing the special k diet and it is only suppose to do it for 2 weeks and she is going to do it long term, she thinks she has to lose 10 pds or more a week.
I have tried talking to her about it but she insist this is what she is doing. do i just let her make herself sick?

jenn4443

Asked by jenn4443 at 3:22 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Health

• There is nothing else you can do for her if she wont listen to her. Show her the medical pages that say only 2-4 pounds a week in weight loss are safe, but if she thinks otherwise there's nothing else you can do. If she wants to risk her health and life thats her business. Sorry.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:26 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Only she can save herself. How long into this is she? Because most people can't last even a few days on it.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:24 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• You can't stop her. You can tell her what you see and what you think the dangers are, but ultimately, she will make her own choices.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:25 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• about a week, she says she is going to do it until it stops working.
    jenn4443

Comment by jenn4443 (original poster) at 3:26 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I know your right, it didn't hurt my feelings. I guess its just frustrating for me.
    jenn4443

Comment by jenn4443 (original poster) at 3:27 PM on Mar. 21, 2011