Any ideas please? weight loss before pregnancy

i am wanting to get preggo in late summer but i have to lose about 50lbs..can anyone give me any advice on a good diet? Has anyone else had to lose in order to get preggo>

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I have PCOS and I lost 74 pounds by not eating: sugar, flour, anything white or wheat. It really wasn't as hard as you think. I also started walking that helped too. I worked with a personal trainer and she said that diets are like glasses you have to know your body before you pick one. Someone glasses may work for them but they won't work for someone else. Meet with a nutrition specialist and maybe they will be able to help you find the diet that will work for you.
    CPRsarah

Answer by CPRsarah at 5:06 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Weight watchers really worked for me. They tell you exactly how much you get to eat without counting calories. Way easier than any other diet I've used.
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 12:18 AM on Apr. 11, 2011