Seasoned moms (eclampsia ?) advice please

i had my dd 1yr ago at 29wks and i had severe ecalmpsia and almost died..but i had a dr that waited to late to try and control things forcing me to be sent to another hospital which saved me and my baby..anywho i am wanting to know if you have it one pregnancy does that mean you will have it with the next..i am wanting another baby but im scared to get preggo bc of my last issues..any advice or thoughts? what are your experiences please

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• my case,I had it with my son.04 ,,,he was 5 wks early ... had to come out at that moment) so needless to say I was admitted with in the hr for emergency C. 06. DD.... she was 3 wks early.... again issues and to top it off she wasnt getting any nutrition, my placenta was in peices. SO again... Emergency C...... then Drs sugested.. tubes tied, saying the next one may not go to term and both of us could not make it.

SO try talking it through with your DR first.... good luck
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 4:07 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Had a moderate case w/ my 1st pregnancy. Very high blood pressure, severe swelling, etc.
    My 2nd pregnancy was fine, no troubles like that at all.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 4:50 PM on Mar. 21, 2011