Is it bad

Is it bad if I have a feeling when my son is born I'm going to be veryy picky as to who I want to hold him? Is this selfish of me? I have step-family members I DISLIKE very much...

jessiskinner200

Asked by jessiskinner200 at 3:50 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in General Parenting

• I think this is normal.....Im sure it will change after he gets here........I was very overprotective of my dd when i had her....but learned to relax a little
    lcardenas51989

Answer by lcardenas51989 at 5:03 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Yeah unfortunately the one person in my life whom I despise is my mothers husband. The reason I despise him is because of things he's done to my mother in the past and I've been through it. I live with them though, and also not to forget he is a drug addict. I don't want his hands on my child... I have no problem with ANYBODY else holding him... just this guy that is supposedly "step father"
    jessiskinner200

Comment by jessiskinner200 (original poster) at 5:06 PM on Mar. 21, 2011