Do you know of a good learn to belly dance video?

I've heard it's good exercise, especially for tummies, and it looks like fun but I don't have any classes near me.

kaycee14

Asked by kaycee14 at 2:52 PM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Oh I have one that I absolutely love! It's Belly Dancing for Fun and Fitness. I forget the names of the women who put it on. They are twins though and are very well known in the Belly Dancing community. They've been belly dancing since they were 4 I think.

It's a really fun video and comes in two parts. One part is basic moves and the other part is fat burning cardio. Both are an excellent workout! I've never been able to do the cardio part all the way through. But the basic moves I do a lot and it's fun!
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 2:56 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• How to Belly Dance
    Videos - this is a wonderful way to learn belly dancing. Doesn't matter if you are a beginner or a professional dancer, you can learn from video tapes. ...
    www.joyofbellydancing.com/how2bd.htm -
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 5:34 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Belly Dancing, Belly Dance Videos, DVDs, Bellydance
    To learn more about belly dance see our “About Belly Dance” page, or visit our online store ... The Art of Belly Dance for Beginners video series is full of ...
    www.bellydance.org/ -
    vbruno